Menu items contain or come into contact with white sesame, black sesame, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, soy and beans (refer to collection our our beans).
We roast sesame and extract sesame oil here at Bok Rice Bakery. We only make a few batches at once for per-orders to keep its freshness. Once you taste the real roasted sesame oil, extracted from actual sesame seeds NOT from sesame powder, you won't forget its deep aroma of sesame oil that is full of nuttiness.
Best to consume within 3 months. Keep it in cool and dry place.
Great sauce for Korean BBQ
How to make sesame oil sauce for Korean BBQ
1. Put a little bit of salt and pepper and pour 1 tea-spoon of sesame oil.
2. Use the sesame oil sauce as dipping sauce for Korean Barbeque! ( barbequed pork belly, Samgyeopsal, or Wagyu cut)
How to make Ssamjang with sesame oil for Korean BBQ
1. Mix 1 table spoon of Gochujang ( Korean Chili Sauce) with 1 table spoon of Korean Dwenjang (Miso) - Ratio 1:1
2. Add 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic, 1 teaspoon of sugar or honey and 1 teaspoon of corn syrup (mul-yeot).
3. Optional: Add more sugar or honey if you want more sweetness, otherwise follow the recipe ;) Add roasted sesame seeds if you have, but optional. Add more corn syrup if it is too dense. The density of Ssamjang should be quite smooth.
4. Add roasted sesame oil at last and mix it gently.
5. Use Samjang as a dipping sauce for Korean BBQ!
Standard Bottle. 250ml
If you wish to store for longer period, please refer to our "Storage Tips" on our Blog and FAQs.
Warranty and Returns
Please refer to our terms and conditions.